Confused about selecting corporate gifts? Check these tips!
Freebies, promotional items, generic stationery, samples – there are so many ways to share things with your customers, employees and industry contracts. Corporate gifting may seem like an old trick in marketing, but it’s effective, affordable and offers assured returns. With numerous companies like Conceptplus offering both conventional and unique products, selecting the right ones can be confusing. In this post, we bring 10 tips that will come in handy for selecting corporate gifts.
- Start with the target. Who are you gifting to? Something that may work perfectly for your employees isn’t the ideal choice for your customers. Define your target audience, and you can sort out the options better.
- Set a budget. From something as expensive as a new phone to a pen or even a regular yoga mat, there are so many types of corporate gifts to choose from. It only makes sense that you set a final budget for the order.
- Check with the right supplier. Finding suppliers for corporate gifts is easy, thanks to Google, but what they can offer for your needs is important. Check the range, find the level of customization they can offer and take a call accordingly.
- Consider products that you would want to own. There’s no point of gifting stuff that people won’t like. Understand if you would want to buy and use the product that’s being offered for free. Also, the product you choose should be worthy enough to place the name of your brand on it.
- Functionality matters. As far as employees and staff members are concerned, you need to find items that will have some use to them. Just being unique for the sake of it doesn’t make any sense at all.
- Brand value matters. When you provide cheap stuff with the name of your company on it, it gives an idea that the brand is cheap. Do not compromise on product quality for the sake of price alone. We are talking of your brand, and its value is more important than anything else.
- Define your objective. There’s always a reason why corporates and firms spend huge on gifting. Are you trying to boost the morale or your employees? Do you want to share your new product with industry insiders? Knowing the purpose just simplifies the whole process.
Check online to find the best trending ideas for corporate gifts and decide to budget to take things further.